The Cedar Bend Golf Course and Club is lovingly tended by long-time employees. The Course and Club are indebted to them for their years of hard work and the blood, sweat, and tears they have poured into the grounds and facility. We are also pleased that they have have a loyal support staff.
The Cedar Bend Golf Course is owned by the members, many who kindly donate their time and resources. Monumental volunteer efforts cause events such as a recent clubhouse expansion to not only happen - but to be well done. Participation in the Cedar Valley Golf club not only enhances this fine establishment and facility but the lives of the members who contribute.
It's easy to become a member of the club! There is a one time fee of $250 for your membership, and annual dues of:
- Family Membership: $1,200/year
or paid monthly $100/month
(family is defined as husband, wife, and children under the age of 18)
- Singe Membership: $ 960/year
or paid monthly $80/month
- Corporate Membership: $1,200/year (for the first two employees. $600/year for each additional employee.)
- Driving Range Membership: $100/year for non-members & $90/year for members - as many balls as you can hit!
- Golf Cart Parking: As a Cedar Bend Golf Club member, your golf cart can have it's own space at the club! Inquire for details - and hurry - space is limited!
If you'd like to join the Cedar Bend Golf Club or just have some questions -
please feel free call us at 541-247-6911